Join us on Sunday, Oct. 10 for the 2021 Paw Prints 5K & Pet Fest at beautiful Smithville Park in Eastampton. Visit our special race link to register. Registration is required for the 5K only.
Face masks may be required depending on county policy on the day of the event.
The timed off-road 5K course winds through a wooded trail and participants have the option to run or walk the distance. There is also a one-mile fun run. Teams and individual registrants are welcome. There are special discounts for first responders, healthcare workers, and school teams.
Besides the race and fun run, there will also be a pet costume contest, K9 demonstrations, games, raffle baskets, an adoption zone, vendors, and more. The event concludes with the Big Dog 50/50 drawing. Last year’s winner took home more than $25,000.
Proceeds will help fund advanced medical care, spay and neuter assistance, our TNR program and foster care. Everyone is encouraged to ask the animal lovers in their lives to contribute to the cause because we all believe that homeless animals deserve loving homes.
With your help and our commitment, Burlington County will become a no-kill community for companion animals by 2025!
Here’s the schedule of events:
Thursday, Oct. 7
- 4- 7 p.m.: 5K participant check-in (packet pickup and donation drop off) at Dadz Bar & Grill, 744 Main Street, Lumberton
Sunday, Oct. 10
- 10 a.m.: 5K participant check-in (packet pickup and donation drop off)
*Day of registration signups begin at this time.
- 10:45 a.m.: Opening ceremony
- 11 a.m.: 5K race begins/beer garden opens
- 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m.: Janie Harris Doggy Days animal performances/dog obstacle course challenge
- 12:30 p.m.: 5K awards ceremony
- 1:30 p.m.: Pet costume contest
- 2 p.m.: Raffle basket drawing first half
- 2:30 p.m.: Big Dog 50/50 drawing
- 2:45 p.m.: Raffle basket drawing second half
- 3:15 p.m.: Event concludes
Do you have a product or service with an animal friendly or active/healthy lifestyle focus? See the vendor application. Vendor applications/payment must be received by September 12, 2021. *Vendor rate is open to companies consisting of five or fewer employees. Companies with more than five employees are considered sponsors (see below).
Companies with five or more employees are welcome to partner and receive additional benefits and prime location exhibit space at the Paw Prints 5K & Pet Fest. See our sponsorship options. Custom sponsorships are also available by contacting Ann Rapisarda at email@example.com.
We’ll need the support of many volunteers to make this a successful event. Must be 18 years or older unless accompanied by an adult. Earn community service credit. Great opportunity for scout troops! Be part of this fun filled day! See our volunteer registration form.