Who We Are:
Ways YOU can help:
- Sign up: YoungFriends@FriendsofBCAS.org
- Ask your friends, classmates, teammates, and all animal loving kids to sign up
- Think of arts and crafts items you can make to sell to fundraise (decorate dog/cat cutouts etc)
- Donate some birthday money to Young Friends of BCAS and let us know how you would like it spent: dog & cat toys, treats, vet care, etc
- Join us at our table at events at the Burlington County Animal Shelter, with Friends of BCAS events and storefronts to tell people about Young Friends and why kids can make a difference for animals
- Encourage kindness to animals and speak up for them
Did You Know?
Pet TIPS and FASCINATING Pet Knowledge (Updated weekly so keep checking back!)
Cats wiggle before they pounce to test that the ground is solid, to plan the pounce, and because it is a fun way to release excess energy
A dog is too tired to keep playing if his tongue gets wide at the top and starts curling up on the edges. Make sure any ball you throw is big enough that the dog can’t choke on it. Lots of leaping up to catch a ball can injure a dog so make sure to keep your dog injury free and stop before he is overheated.