A clean animal is a happy animal! A clean animal is also a lot prettier and more appealing to potential adopters. The shelter has the capacity to kennel hundreds of animals at a time, so there’s ALWAYS a need for more help to keep all the cats and dogs clean, fluffy and happy.
- Groomer: Volunteer grooming can include bathing, nail clipping, ear cleaning, fur trimming and other upkeep.
- Groomer’s Assistant: Assist the groomers and make their jobs easier by helping them handle the animals.
- Attend a general orientation class and a cat or dog orientation class
- To groom DOGS, contact Cindy at email@example.com
- To groom CATS, contact Katrina at firstname.lastname@example.org